Which aircraft is right for me?
The number of possibilities for private jets is almost as large and diverse as for car rentals. In selecting an aircraft, you should consider the following points:
- How many passengers will be flying?
- What are the limitations with regards to size and amount of luggage? – can bulky luggage, such as skis or golfing equipment, be transported?
- Is the range of the aircraft adequate for the route envisaged? – small jets such as the Mustang or Citation Jet CJ1 only offer limited ranges and are therefore only suitable for flights within Europe.
- What facilities are desired in the aircraft? – whether you desire simple or more exclusive facilities, everything is available!
- Which jet is available at the desired departure airport? – we will check which aircraft types are already present near your departure airport. Separate positioning flights are always linked to higher costs, which we will try to avoid.
- What is your budget?
Is flying with a private jet safe?
All aircraft booked through Avito Aviation (private and business jets) are subject to exactly the same safety regulations as aircraft belonging to ‘big’ airlines. This means that private jets are approved by aviation control authorities, are regularly serviced and checked by the authorities, and are then released for commercial aviation. We can, of course, provide you with the respective Air Operator Certificate for the relevant airlines for examination. Two pilots are always present on all flights: the captain and a co-pilot (First Officer).
Hire a private jet with Avito Aviation
For many years, Avito Aviation has been organising and brokering flights worldwide and for all occasions. Our customers include private business of all sizes, governmental organisations/institutions and many private individuals. Take advantage of our many years of experience in the charter market and our worldwide network for your next flight. Our charter brokers will happily provide you with a no-obligation offer.